- Supports Qualcomm Atheros AR816x, AR817x, Killer E220x and Killer E2400.
- Support for multisegment packets relieving the network stack of unnecessary copy operations when assembling packets for transmission.
- No-copy receive and transmit. Only small packets are copied on reception because creating a copy is more efficient than allocating a new buffer.
- TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offload (receive and transmit).
- Support for TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload.
- Makes use of the chip's TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO) feature with IPv4 and IPv6 in order to reduce CPU load while sending large amounts of data.
- Fully optimized for Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite (64bit architecture) but version 1.x.x should work with Lion too, provided you build from source with the 10.7 SDK.
- Wake on LAN support.
- VLAN support is implemented but untested as I have no need for it.
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE).
- The driver is published under GPLv2.
- Added support for Killer E2500 and jumbo frames.